Welcome to the Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Section of the Embassy of the Republic of South African in Japan.
To promote and protect South African agriculture, forestry and fisheries interests through advocacy in Japan, and to represent South Africa on bilateral cooperation engagements for the sectors’ sound growth and development.
• Facilitate market access for various industry products into Japan.
• Mobilise information, technical, technological resources to ensure good sector cooperation and acceptable standards.
• Coordinate and facilitate the attendance of sector meetings, conferences, workshops with Japanese and Japan based mulilateral programmes.
• Monitor related political, economic, technical and training tendencies and provide advice.
• Promote South African branded products in the market space.
Ms Phindiwe Dingile – Counsellor: Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries is at your service
Fax: +81 3 3239 2690
Tel: +81 3 3325 3366